Also a part of our holistic care to patients, the Physiotherapy Service at the Cyprus Anti-Cancer Society aims at improving their quality of life.
More than the standard methods, our physiotherapists also specialise in handling lymphoedema.
Physiotherapy is provided:
- To inpatients at the Arodaphnousa Palliative Care Centre, on a daily basis
- To outpatients at the physiotherapy centre
- At the Evagorion Center in Limassol and at the district offices of the Cyprus Anti-Cancer Society
- At the Bank of Cyprus Oncology Center
- Through our HomeCare Services nationwide
Cancer patients are referred to the Service by their treating physicians, when found to be facing problems caused by the disease.